About our tourist offer in general
The level of hospitality that Lia and Renato give to each Guest is professional and attentive. Their presence on site is constant and their availability in collaborating in order to make your stay as satisfactory as possible.
We can organise bookings for the main Tuscan museums, guided tours, wine tours and olive oil tastings in wineries and farms, mini-courses for arts and handicrafts and for a wide range of activities - cultural, recreational, sports and hobbies - to be carried out in the area; we can e-mail you all the necessary information when you contact us.
All of our genuine fruit and vegetable products from our own garden are available throughout the seasons ( we start in spring with strawberries, cherries and salads and end in autumn-winter with kiwis, scallions and cabbages ) are at out Guests' complete disposal. On request, we can help our Guests discover real Tuscan cuisine, either of simple country or more refined origins, we can organise a "group pizza" to be cooked in the traditional wood-burning oven and illustrate the agricultural works of our area.
- more than 800 square metres of green space;
- private parking; storage area is available in the agricultural premises for bicycles and motorcycles;
- satellite TV;
- seasonal fruit and vegetable products are supplied free of charge to Guests and they can also buy some special local products on site;
- for a special event, in the search for more genuine and traditional flavours, the characteristic wood-burning oven can be used, ideal for a "pizza party".
- bookings for museums and sightseeing tours in the Cities of Art with or without a specialised Guide or in the Chianti area among castles and farms
- bookings for sports (hot-air balloon flights, tennis courts, horse-riding, hiring of bicycles, etc.)
- bookings for mini-courses for arts and handicrafts in local laboratories (painting and decoration of pottery, woodwork, restoration, lacework, etc.);
- preparation of meals that can be enjoyed in apartments or in the garden;
- baby-sitting and household-staff;
- a guide to Tuscan cooking, you can take part in a mini-course for simple country cooking or more refined cooking;
- a guide to agricultural works, gardening, floral composition, and sweet herbs.
We accept small domestic animals as long as they do not disturb our other Guests.